Monday, August 18, 2008

Lets Motor!

I. Bought. A. New. Car.

Neat, huh? What kind did I get? I still need to get pictures of it. So, instead, I will leave you with a few of my all time FAVORITE cars and ones that I am convinced I will someday buy. They are all very classic and ÜBER preppy. Happy Monday!


Classic Range Rover

(notice that I say CLASSIC. I don't really like the newer models of them. I love the body shape of 2004 and older. Who's with me!)






Land Rover Discovery






MINI Cooper






Replica Jaguar XK120



Land Rover Defender


I did buy a car listed here. Which one do you think it is?? You'll find out in the next post, so stay tuned!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has to be the mini, since you are such a sean hannity republican ;)

bec said...

i am DYING to know which one, do tell! :)