Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"TUNA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!"

This is a post dedicated to my favorite, and oh-so-preppy character, Mr. Andrew Bernard, on my favorite TV show, The Office. Some people hate him, some people love him, and some people love/hate him. I usually love him and can't help but notice how well the guy dresses (he has great taste in ties)! Here are some of his best outfits with a little quote (not neccessarily from that scene) to get you in the mood.




"I went to Cornell, ya ever heard of it? I graduated in 4 years, never studied once, I was drunk the whole time, and... I sang in the a cappella group Here Comes Treble."







"Sebring by Chrysler. Heck of a motor carriage."









"Thank you muchly."









"You, me, bars, beers, buzzed. Wings. Shots. Drunk. Waitresses, hot. Football - Cornell/Hofstra. Slaughter. Then a quick nap at my place and we'll hit the tiz-own."




"Steer clear Big Tuna, head for open waters."


1 comment:

My Notting Hill said...

Great post - I love his character on the office. So glad he made it back from anger management class.