Thursday, October 2, 2008

JOULES!

I am seriously SO GITTY I cannot even begin to explain it. It is similar to this:
cat
The reason for my over-stimulation in AWESOMENESS?


The British call it Joules. It is a store so suited for me it is crazy and I couldn't help but clap my hands in a fit of joy when I saw all of the beautiful clothes.


But the obvious issue with this, is that,

(A) The clothes are in Britain + (B) The American economy is FILTHY = (C) The clothes are twice as expensive.

BUT JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOK





2 comments:

caitlin said...

oh my gosh... do you know that Joules is a brand of horse riding gear! its been in my equestrian catalogs for like 2 years and yes, their stuff is great. ANd you can get it at horse tack shops :)haha

Eco-Prep said...

What wonderful finds!!! Thanks for sharing! So glad to have found your blog!