Monday, June 16, 2008

2nd Apology

It has come to light that I have gravely offended some friends.
So, I guess I need to follow-up with a second apology post. Like I said in my first, I had a bad attitude about blogs. I really did. And I am not a natural writer so stuff like metaphors and correct grammar doesn't make sense to me. And like I said, my opinion of them before was mean and incorrect and unwarranted. But that is what I thought. Until I started reading them. Then I became hooked. I loved reading about peoples lives and seeing how they viewed life and wrote about it. I loved hearing about my two favorite marrieds love journey. I loved looking at all the pretty things that some of my favorite blogs found. I loved being updated in a way on some lost friends lives...
So again, I admit it. I was a hypocrite. I tried to apologize for it the first time. I felt the need to explain myself in my first post because I had adamantly rejected the idea of ever doing a blog and felt like a dumb-ass now creating one. Is it okay that I changed my mind?
So, to my writer friends that I seriously offended. I am sorry. Forgive me. And thanks for writing such fun and inspiring blogs. I was not thinking of any of your blogs by the way when I wrote my first post, if you'll believe that. Those are the blogs that made me think, "huh, this is fun to read. I would like to be able to do that too."
So sorry....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the people that were offended need to get over themselves...Its okay to not know the full appreciation of something and to have new realizations...Instead of being insulted be thankful that Krissy is growing. In my book that's living and really experiencing life. After all blogs are mostly about ones experiences and the opionions that that person has about a certain subject. There are many things "we" are unaccepting of and all of us are guilty of being that way. So lets not try and be greater than glory and think that "we" haven't done the same thing. I am sure "these" people have gone back on thoughts or spoken words that have offended people. But all in all just deal and don't take things to seriously...It could all be over tomorrow! Oh and last...what makes you think its about "your" blog? So don't get all bent out of shape people...again life is too short to worry about what other people are writing. Just be thankful of your readers!