Friday, June 20, 2008

I'll probably look on craigslist for that....

I can not get enough of Craigslist. Simple as that. When I get bored, I look on Craigslist. When I need something cheap, I look on Craigslist. Looking for a job, a bed, couch, mattress, car... I always take a look on Craigslist. One of my all time FAVORITE things to do though, and this is a total confession so no judgments please, is I love to look at the "missed connections". Obviously in the back of my head I am always keeping my eye pealed for a posting that is about me, but really I just love to read them because it reminds me that guys really DO share the same moment with you. That moment passing each other on the street where you think, "ooo, my stomach just flip-flopped." I am a total sucker for this stuff, especially missed opportunities where by a chance of fate people reunite and it proves that some people are just meant to be. The way my sister explains find that person I think fits into this category. She always tells me, "God is setting up a series of events and opportunities that will lead you two to each other." Which reminds me that I am not just spinning my wheels waiting for my life long love, things are actually happening on a daily basis that will eventually lead me to the right person and that, I think, is SO EXCITING!! So, in honor of these romantics at heart, I have compiled a few of my favorites from Craigslist that made my heart melt for the person they are trying to reach. Enjoy!

Emerald City Smoothie (on Stewart) - m4w (Minor/ Stewart)
"You looked amazing today. Loved your hair. Figure you get hit on a lot, just an assumption. Don't know where I'm going with this, but I just wanted to say, you make my day every time I see you."

Jogging on Elliott - m4w - 35 (Seattle)
Ok, so you were jogging on Elliott Avenue, crossing the street near Western, Wednesday evening around 7:15. And you looked great. I was in my car and we shared a look and a wave as I left. I'm wondering if that look meant there was some interest on your part as well? If so, I'm very curious to know more about you and your situation - cute as you are, I'm guessing you aren't single.... Anyway, if you recognize the post, why don't you drop me a line and let me know what kind of car I was in - just so I know its you. ;0

Thank you for helping with paper jam. - m4w (Copier)
I was trying to scan something and it jammed, you were kind enough to come from no where and help. You are so sexy:)

Orange Dress - m4w (Lakewood)
I absolutely love when you come by the office. Wish you had more mail to send.

We crossed on sidewalk at the park - m4w - 36 (11th Ave / Anderson Park)
Yesterday, 1 pm on 11th (behind anderson park) You: gorgeous blonde, skirt and blouse, yellow and blue? maybe, but contrasting Me: jeans and a white T, towel in hand, headphones.... Should have said "Hey" "Hi" Help" "Fire" Coffee?

My morning coffee.. - m4w - 39 (Green Lake)
L- You make my coffee and give treats to my dog.We share the same taste in coffee style. I have to admit I only go there to see you.I have a brilliant espresso machine at home. I must admit I think you are cute.I haven't been able to get a solid conversation when you work....Maybe a non caffienated drink sometime?

I sip my coffee, you look busy.. - m4w (silverdale)
Then our eyes catch, they lock just for a momment, then one of us smiles. I still dont understand it. But I like it! sometimes I think you hate me sometimes I think you want me. D

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Words cannot express what reading this just did to my life.

Thank you for that... :D