Thursday, September 4, 2008

MOTHER CHUCKER!

Confession: I am completely obsessed with Gossip Girl. Here are my reasons:

1. The wardrobe. Oh my land it is UNBELIEVABLE! It is seriously just beautiful. My favorites are of course Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass.
2. The drama. While it is a little...over the top, it is entirely addicting and even my own mother, bless her heart, can not get enough of it. What do you think we did while I was home all weekend??? Answer: watch the entire first season.
3. That's it.

So the second season of GG started on Monday. And thank you LORD for my roommate who bought this GHETTO (!) set of rabbit ears (a TV ANTENNA PEOPLE!) for our TV. Because without her insatiable need to watch the Olympics, I would have not been able to pick up channel 11 and continue this guilty pleasure every Monday. Thanks ROOMIE!

Here is a link to an awesome and accurate recap of this horrid show. READ ME

And some pictures of my favorite fashions of the first episode.












(Oh, he makes me blush a little bit)


YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!
XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL!

1 comment:

K said...

Love you babe, xoxo Mom