Saturday, September 13, 2008

On Loneliness

Today was kind of a lonely day. I didn't have any plans and I was not a part of anyone else's. So ya, it was kind of a lonely day. When days like these creep up on me it is a stinging reminder that I don't have someone special to hang out with whenever I want. It is a reminder that sometimes you will not be included in things and that friendships seem to change in the blink of an eye. That your forever friend, lives in Alabama unable to hug you when you need it most. But like each weekend that this happens, it is also a reminder of the importance of learning to be happy all by your self. So today, I hung out with "me". I went to the gym, with me. I went and got coffee (Pumpkin Spice Latte GOD BLESS YOU!), with me. I went shopping, with me. I ate lunch at Nordies, with me. And it was fine.
But, honest moment, I want SO much, for it to not be just me anymore.

2 comments:

Corporate Gifts said...

Lovely post.

Anonymous said...

Proof Perfect is the best Copywriting Agency in Singapore, Professional writer, Content Creation, Content marketing agency and Professional proofreading services Singapore. We are speedy, proficient, perfect and we write copy aimed at attractive your reader. Visit US: https://proofperfect.com.sg/